Friday, September 30, 2011

Marriage

I just found out an ex and a pretty good friend got married recently. I am very happy for him and I wish him happiness, I wish that for everyone that has ever been in my life.
I just can't help but think about my happiness. I am happy, there are some wonderful things in my life but I would be lying if I didn;t say I get lonely sometimes.
I keep thinking about this view certain people have, that we only get one or two true loves in our lifetime. I had 2 and they escaped me. Not to mention the passionate affairs that just got way too strong to sustain.

I am starting to believe this theory of only having these limited true love meetings.
However, who knows what tomorrow brings...I am going with the flow and just trying everyday to grow as a person and experiance what life has to offer...I really need an adventure!!!

No comments: