Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My aquarium


I just got this Fluval edge aquarium a few weeks ago. I have been eyeing it for a while now and I am so glad I got it. It is only a 6 gallon tank but it is so cute and I love the design of it. I have 2 fantail goldfish, 2 corey catfish, a pair of fantail guppies, 2 mystery snails (not sure what the hell the mystery is supposed to be...) and a placostomus. I am trying to find a frog but still no luck.

I went to Chinatown looking for an aquarium store off the beaten path of Petco and Petsmart.
I found the cutest shop in an alley in chinatown. There was stuff everywhere in this little shop and the owner was a nice older chinese man. He told me they took his frogs away and he couldn't sell them anymore. He said they didn't give him a reason why...I found that a little odd.

No comments: