Saturday, March 10, 2012

Update

I haven't posted in a while.
Work has been crazy...launched a new menu which can be a lot of work, etc.

Life has been alright lately.
I finally ended my dry spell and got some. It was random but I played it safe. I think I am not cut out to have a relationship that means anything so I will just have fun.

I bought myself a new 50'' inch plasma tv for my bday present to myself. It is enormous and I love it!
I actually got a great deal on it so I was pretty happy about that.

I finally got my Madonna ticket in the mail. I am pretty excited about the show, this will be the 2nd time I will have seen the queen!


It is kinda odd that there is no name for the tour...it is just simply Madonna....she has never done that before.

I am babysitting my neighbors cat for a few days. She is very cute, old and odd. She stays in one place and doesnt move. Here is a pic...


I am missing my peeps back home. Hopefully I will be coming home in May. It is LONG overdue I l know.

Hope you are doing wonderful.
Loves~

No comments: