Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Recipe

So I am pretty infamous at cooking things without recipes and making things off the top of my head. I have to say, I have some great success stories. Normally I never write them down but I think this one is too good to pass by, so I decided to share it with you.

I will call it lemon Italian chicken.

Take chicken breast, this one calls for 2 of good size.
Place them in a bowl for marinating.
Coat chicken with salt and pepper, season as desired.
2 table spoons of Worcester sauce. 
3/4 cup of wishbone Italian dressing (Not the creamy kind)
Around 2 cloves of pressed garlic or finely chopped.
I fresh lemon.
Squeeze the fresh lemon in the marinade and over the chicken.
Make sure the chicken breast gets coated in the marinade.
Marinate the chicken at least 6 hours, overnight would be great too.

Cook and serve, its pretty fantastic!

No comments: