Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Date

I have recently been talking to a guy off of Grindr...he seems great...he has sent me tasteful pictures (not showing off his assets)...saying very sweet things that make me smile and grin.

I honestly have not been on an actual "date" in a very long time. I usually don't "date" and would not know how to act if someone treated me the right way.
I don't date, I f*ck quite frankly.
The reason why I act this way is because in my mind it's easier just to have fun without the emotional attachment.
It has been always been my experience when I give my love, I get hurt.
A defense mechanism, yes, however I am sure this is a reason why I won't have an real partner.
It is very hard for me to trust guys...

As we speak he is texting me right now and I don't know what to do. I think he wants me to come over but I really don't now if I am ready for that...


No comments: