Thursday, August 30, 2012

Time goes by...

It seems that time goes by, people change and their lives do too. We just had a class reunion not too long ago. I couldn't attend but heard all about it via facebook. It would have been cool to go but I do keep in touch with people on the web. All of my friends from back home have children now. Some have made a great life for themselves, others not so much. I have not settled down, no partner as of yet and although I do yearn for those things I think I am in a comfortable spot. If it happens it will, for now I will work on my self. I am thankful for the friends I have here as well as the old ones. It is strange how things change so much and the connections you had in the past are not as strong as you once remembered. Life changes for everyone and we all adapt.

No comments: