Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tact

I know a few guys from around the way. They know I'm gay, I don't make any secret about it...however I also do not show my pride flag either. People know and it's understood. I know this guy "I will not call him a friend....not yet anyway" and he constantly will slap me when he greets me. It doesn't really bother me, it is his nature. Being a big dumb ogre suits him. He will see me talking to women...and he says..."I don;t know how you do it, it's because you're GAY" My response..."No it isn't...It is about giving a woman a complimant and treating her with RESPECT you FUCKBAG!" He did not like that response at first, granted this guy is 3 times my size but I didn't care. He needs to hear the truth. This is EXACTLY what I gave him...treat women with respect and MAYBE....just maybe you will get somewhere...DUMB ASS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So when I wrote this, it had many spaces between paragraphs....WTF? I tried going back and changing it, nope it didnt work......WTF Blogger???!!!!!

Unknown said...

So when I wrote this there were many spaces between paragraphs. I tried going back and spacing again...NOPE blogger would not post...WTF Blogger?! get it 2gether!!!