Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Halloweener

It is that time of year that seems to be so much fun. I am not doing much for the holiday...I am working mostly nights this week. I am making money though so it's all good. I have been doing the typical thing for Halloween, watching horror movies. I recently watched the sequel to the Descent. I loved the first one and the second delivered too. It ended with a lot of questions so I am sure there will be another.
I also discovered a show that is on Sci fi called Paranormal witness. They are interviews with the real people who experienced hauntings, strange happenings, etc. Re enactments of true events they have encountered. This show is awesome...I was able to find 6 episodes on netflix and really can't wait to see more. I love these stories. So check it out, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: