Friday, March 7, 2014

Life


Lately I have been thinking about where I seem to be going in this thing we call life.

I have been through a lot of ups and downs, that's for sure. One thing I never did is think ahead. I always lived for the moment and I do like living that way, however now I am finding myself a little lost.
I have never followed a plan in my life, I wanted to experience things first hand rather than a university. It has been wonderful, I have done so many great things and met some very wonderful people.

As I get older I think more about where I belong, where I am going...it is a little scary.
Being raised an only child, I am a pretty independant person and I guess I am used to being alone. I never thought I would still be single at this age, I had this dream in my head that I would be with the perfect person, having adventures, being very much in love. Then I wake up and realize that this is not a perfect world we all live in. I get down sometimes, I think to myself, I am a pretty decent looking guy, I am pretty fun to be around...why don't I have somebody in my life?

I don't know where I am going but I know where I've been. (That is a soing lyric, lol)

Life is tough for all of us, just be thankful if you are in love and happy. Some of us do not have that luxury. Never take that for granted.

No comments: