Saturday, May 3, 2014

Runaway

I haven't wrote or posted in a while, I apoligise. It's not like I have alot of people checking this blog out anyway. I just have been kinda down lately and have not felt inspired.
It seems I am in a funk these days.
I feel like running away on a search for something to hold on to.
This romantic doldrum I am in really sucks.
There are 2 guys after me right now but true to form I feel no attraction to them, I will give them this, they are tancious.
Story of my life, the ones who want me, I don't want them.
Being home has been good but I am feeling the itch to get out again.
I had thought of going to Florida to help put a friend with a project however he seems to be too busy to even give me a 5 minuter phone call to talk about it. I have been waiting to make a choice based on it but now it seems like he doesn't want me out there.
I guess it's back to the drawing board.
I have no idea where I am going in this life and it feels like I am no good at making it work. Doing it alone with no partner in life makes it even worse and that gets me down the most.

Oh well I will stop being a negative nancy.

Turn it up, as I post some new music i am into at the moment.

-M

No comments: