Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New year

Wow, so here we are another new year is upon us.
It seems 2014 went by very fast, every year seems to be getting faster and faster.
I have had a fairly good year. I have enjoyed this last year being home, reconnecting with family and old friends. I needed to come for a while, being an only child and having one parent puts a big responsibility on you.
I am still very worried about my Aunt's medical condition and we may not have much time with her. I need to make this time count for sure.
I thought I fell in the perfect love, but true to form and true to my past, this too....fell apart. I was really down for about a month. I am getting better though, it just wasn't meant to be.

I want 2015 to be focused on positive change for my life. I have a good feeling about this year. 

Happy new year everyone...let's fill it with love and happiness!

Cheers ~
-M


No comments: